Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Mega Sons of Garage Fuzz, Part 20

Next to last installment of this great torrent, letter "W" today.......again, this material is not duplicated on the
FIRST "Garage Fuzz" torrent/series.......once again, thanks to James for creating these fab torrents, please share them and keep them alive.

PART 20-01 WC FIELDS MEMORIAL ELECTRIC STRING BAND-Stepping Stone/02 WANDERERS-On the Road/03 WANTED-In the Midnight Hour/04 WANTED & CO.-Why/05 WARLOX-Learning to Live/06 WARNER BROTHERS-Dirty Ernie/07 WATERPROOF TINKERTOY-Satisfaction/08 WATERS-Day In and Out/09 WATERS-Mother Samuel (alt.)/10 WAVE-
RIDERS-Ain't it a Shame/11 WERPS-Love's a Fire/12 WEST COAST BRANCH-Spoonful/13 WET PAINT-Give You Everything I've Got/14 WHAT-All Along the Watchtower/15 WHIGS-Please Love Me/16 WHITE LIGHTNING-William/17 WILD CHERRIES-You Know What You Want/18 WILD ONES-I Want to be Friendly/19 WILLIAM PENN FYVE-Blow My Mind/20 WIND-Don't Take Your Love Away/21 WIZARDS-I Need Your Love/22 WORDS OF LUV-I'd Have To Be Out of My Mind/23 WYLD-Alley Oop/24 WYLD-Fly By Nighter/25 WYLD-Lost One

http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/AW4vX4sj/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment