Search This Blog

Friday, June 16, 2017

Scott's Mega-Sons of Garage Fuzz, Part 18

Getting close. I've been putting "T" off for a while, as there are over 40 tracks in this collection to type the
titles of, pooooor me. Anyway, once again, there is no overlap with "T" from the first "Garage Fuzz" series, 100% fresh material, of the best type of obscure and wonderful Nugget-Rock! Hope to wrap this series up in the next week.......and thanks again to James for creating these monster torrents, please share them and keep them alive forvever, they deserve it.

SONS OF GARAGE FUZZ PART 17-01 TC ATLANTIC-Love is Just/02 TC ATLANTIC-My Babe/03 TJ & THE FOURMATIONS-Time to Myself/04 TANGERINE PEEL-Trapped/05 TEARS-Rat Race/06 TEARS-Read All About It/07 TEARS-Weatherman/08 TEDDY & HIS PATCHES-Suzy Creamcheese/09 TELSTARS-Keep On Running/10 THANES-Don't Say Why/11 THANES-Now It's Your Turn To Cry/12 THE 4-SCORE-Mini Skirt/13 THE 006-Like What Me Worry/14 THE GUYS WHO CAME UP FROM DOWNSTAIRS-Growth/15 THE NEWS-Blue Shoes/16 THE STATE OF MICKEY & TOMMY-I Know What I Would Do/17 THEE MIDNITERS-Jump, Jive, and Harmonize/18 THEE SIXPENCE-Heart Full of Rain/19 THESE PROSEROUS TIMES-Baby's Comin Back/20 THESE PROSEROUS TIMES-The Time Has Come To Cry/21 THEZE
VIZITORS-Reacher Teacher/22 THINGIES-Mass Confusion/23 THINGS TO COME-I'm Not Talkin'/24 THIRD BARDO-I'm Five Years Ahead of My Time/25 THIRD BARDO-Sound Inc/26 THOMAS A EDISON ELECTRIC BAND-The Name of the Game/27 THORS HAMMER-I Don't Care/28 THORS HAMMER-The Big Beat Country Dance/29 THOSE FIVE-Sidewalks/30 THOSE ROGUES-Girl/31 THREE TO ONE-Give Me Love/32 THROB-Believe In Me/33 TODDS-I Want Her Back/34 TODES-Good Things/35 TOM DAE TURNED ON-I Shall Walk/36 TOMORROWS CHILDREN-Take a Good Look/37 TOMMY T'S FEDERAL RESERVE-Take the Midnight Train/38 TONY BARBER-No More Moanin'/39 TONY RITCHIE-Comin On Strong/40 TREES-Dont Miss a Turn/41 TREES-Don't You Worry/42 TRENCHMEN-Travel With Me/43 TRIPPER-Takin Care of Buisness/44 TRODDEN PATH-
In This World I Need Love/45 TROJANS OF EVOL-Through the Night/46 TROPICS-I Want More/47 TURKS-Adventure of Love/48 TURKS-Fire/49 TYME-Land of 1000 Dances

Part 1      http://www104.zippyshare.com/v/j24oMMdF/file.html
Part 2      http://www108.zippyshare.com/v/Pu8xstYC/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment