Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Mega Sons of Garage Fuzz Part 14

Keeping em coming until the end, today we have Volume 14, Letter O......thanks again to James for
creating the torrents I used on this series as well as the first Garage Fuzz series. Glad you guys like this stuff so much, I do too, nothing beats some good ol' Nugget rock.

VOLUME 14-01 OCTOBER COUNTRY-My Girlfriend is a Witch/02 OHIO EXPRESS-Try It/03 OLD EXCITING SCOTT RICHARD CASE-Get the Picture/04 OLIVERS-I Saw What You
Did/05 ONE WAY STREET-Joy and Sorrow/06 OPUS FIVE-Going Home/07 ORGANIZED CONFUSION-Tell Me Why/08 ORIGINAL SURFERS-She's My Baby/09 OTHER HALF-Mr Pharmacist/10 OTHER SIDE OF TIME-This Must Be the End/11 OUT OF ORDER-It's Alright/12 OUTCASTS-Loving You Sometimes/13 OUTLAWS-Fun Fame and Fortune/14 OUTSIDERS-Summertime Blues (live)/15 OUTSIDERS-What Makes You So Bad/16 OXFORD CIRCLE-Foolish Woman

http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/BTZUFoDW/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment