Search This Blog

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Another Tribute Album

Sticking with "The Blog That Celebrates Itself" for a minute more (PLEASE check it, there is great
stuff there) while I pop on this 2017 look at a (sigh) 26 year old album, Nirvana's "Nevermind", one of my five favorite albums.....anyway, other than 93millionmilesfromthesun, these are pretty much unfamiliar bands, to me........love most of the songs on that album, though, and hope one of these bands takes one of these songs for their own.......like the Ramones project, I think this should be a fun one to listen to.

http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/zLlC410r/file.html

  1.
2.
3.
4.

5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever posted the Spin magazine cover album of Nevermind? If not, you should track it down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think its called "newermind"..... I'll see if i can find it

    ReplyDelete